- 'Hop to it' The RWAF guide to rabbit care (essential reading for all potential/current rabbit owners).
- Rabbit housing page.
- Rabbits as pets for children.
- Camp Nibble rabbit care/awareness videos.
- Camp Nibble's trusted vets.
- Rabbit/small animal boarding suggestions.
- For details of our recommended rabbit insurer and to activate 4 weeks free cover please click here (by quoting our charity reference number 10% of your policy premiums will be donated to Camp Nibble!)
We give full credit to saveafluff.co.uk for the links to their rabbit care pages below. We fully recommend this website as a fantastic source of information for anyone researching responsible rabbit ownership prior to taking them on as pets:
- Things to consider before getting a rabbit.
- Should I buy a rabbit for my child?
- Why every rabbit needs a friend.
- Can guinea pigs live with rabbits?
- The importance of neutering rabbits.
- The importance of vaccinating rabbits.
- What do rabbits eat?
The RSPCA has produced the following guide detailing the time and costs involved in keeping rabbits.
The RWAF - A comprehensive list of informative online rabbit care information leaflets and advice sheets are available from the Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund website. There is so much contradictory information around concerning rabbit care. In our opinion this is the most accurate and up to date rabbit care information available.
Please consider supporting the fantastic work of the Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund by becoming a member.