Rabbit Care/Rabbit Welfare
We strongly encourage anyone considering rabbits as pets to read these excellent guides from the RWAF, RSPCA and Animal Welfare Foundation. It is really appreciated if people have taken time to read through these to ensure that they understand the proper welfare needs of rabbits before enquiring to adopt:
- The Rabbit Welfare Crisis & Campaining
- Rabbit housing information.
- Rabbit Bonding.
- Rabbits as pets for children.
- Camp Nibble rabbit care/awareness videos.
- Camp Nibble rabbit awareness/rabbit care posters.
- Camp Nibble's trusted vets.
- For details of our recommended rabbit insurer and to activate 4 weeks free cover please click here (by quoting our charity reference number 10% of your policy premiums will be donated to Camp Nibble!)
- Things to consider before getting a rabbit.
- Should I buy a rabbit for my child?
- Why every rabbit needs a friend.
- Can guinea pigs live with rabbits?
- The importance of neutering rabbits.
- The importance of vaccinating rabbits.
- What do rabbits eat?